Sony Camera A3000 is combined a mirrorless camera that looks like a DSLR, but offers the feature chunky grip, plenty of dials and access to manual controls, with viewfinder above the LCD screen. With a 20.1-megapixel APS-C sensor and E-mount lens compatibility, its capable of producing big camera image quality. There's a mode dial with MultiInterface Shoe, pop-up flash and an eye-level electronic viewfinder. A 3.5 fps consecutive shooting mode, and it can snap 1080/24p video clips (with autofocus). And ISO range of 100-16,000, for producing high quality images even in lower-light situations.
Other features :
- The dimension; Height 2.3 inches, Depth 1.5 inches, Width 4 inches and Weight 9.8 oz.(with battery and Memory Stick DUO card).
- SEL1855 35mm equivalent 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 lens, for accommodates a wide range of compatible lenses.
- Shutter Speeds 1/4000 - 30 sec, more slow shutter speeds used for low-light conditions and faster speeds are best for action shots.
- Pop-up auto flash built-in, will provides reliable illumination.
- CCD or CMOS image sensor Size 23.5mm x 15.6mm for better the picture quality.
- Contrast detect autofocus, with 25 focus points that will helps to capture sharp shots.
- BIONZ image processor, can delivers optimal performance.
- Tru-Finder 0.5" color eye-level electronic viewfinder, its contain QVGA resolution, with 100% field of view and diopter adjustment to aid the shot composition.
- 3" TFT-LCD display with 230.4K dots, has 5 step manual angle adjustment for real-time image-adjustment display, Continuous Live View, selectable histogram, peaking and grid display, so it's easily frame a shot or review the images.
- High-definition video capture, will record stunning footage with up to 1920 x 1080 resolution which is rich and clear Dolby Digital sound. And it's supports 1440 x 1080 and VGA (640 x 480) resolutions for flexibility also.
- 20.1-megapixel, APS-C high-definition sensor, can captures important moments with high-resolution images up to 5456 x 3632 pixels to make more clarity of a the digital image.
- Optical Zoom 3x, to get closer the subject you are shooting and Digital Zoom 4x, to ensure crisp and detailed photos.
- Auto HDR mode, it's combines several shots for an extended dynamic range that helps ensure stunning results and offers enhanced detail.
- Picture effects, with Six creative style settings that will help you add a touch of flair to your images.
- Sweep Panorama technology, that enables to photograph expansive by simply pressing the shutter and sweeping the camera to vertically or horizontally. Auto object framing will recognizes the scene and will crops the photos for professional quality results.
- Video Outputs HDMI and NTSC that to be connected to a TV for viewing images, with File Formats; JPEG, RAW, AVCHD, JPEG + RAW, MP4 (MPEG-4 AVC (H.264)), MPEG-4 AAC-LC and Dolby Digital (AC-3).
- Interface USB 2.0 Connection used to transfer digital images from the camera to a computer
- Multicard slot, it'a Supports Secure Digital, SDXC, Secure Digital High Capacity, Memory Stick PRO Duo and Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo formats for more storing photos and videos.